The training course on Air Quality and Health - Methods, Tools and Practices for Better Air Quality Action Planning was prepared by the Partnership on Air Quality. The final version was delivered in October 2019 and released in November 2019.
The package includes the following documents:
- Training course
- Presentation on ‘Training course - Air Quality and Health - Methods, Tools and Practices for Better Air Quality Action Planning’ (ANNEX 1)
- A3 sheets per module and per topic (ANNEX 2)
- Union source legislation overview (ANNEX 3 - a3)
- Requirements to AQ monitoring in Europe (ANNEX 4)
- Post-training feedback form (ANNEX 5)
- Partnership’s deliverables and existing presentation (ANNEX 6)
Get in touch with UA.firstname.lastname@example.org to get the compressed package (winzip).