The Partnership on Culture/Cultural Heritage proudly presents its final Action Plan.
The Actions contribute to the Partnership's aims to smoothe the implementation of existing EU strategies in and for cities, as well as giving them the opportunity to express their needs at EU-level. Additional focuses include making it easier to access EU funding, promoting combined financing from EU funds (Better Funding), improving the knowledge base on urban issues and Baukultur, and improving the exchange of best practices (Better Knowledge).
The Actions are:
- Regulating phenomena of sharing economy
- Street Invasion, Atomisation and Cultural Reactivation
- Cultural Hubs for Innovation, Modernisation and Enhancement" (CHIME)
- Collaborative Management to adapt and reuse spaces and buildings for cultural and social innovative development
- Raise awareness for public libraries and their new tasks on a European and National Level
- Strategic Plan for the Culture Enhancement in Urban Framework
- Data collection and smart use applied to the management of tourist flows
- Guiding Principles for Resilience and Integrated Approaches in Risk and Heritage Management in European Cities
- Observatory on Culture/Cultural Heritage and climate change in the urban framework
- Integrated approaches to Dissonant Heritage
- Local cultural services fostering social inclusion: Identification of cities’ research needs and peer learning
Read the full document below.
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.
- Pro vkládání komentářů se musíte přihlásit