This report tries to give a basic yet qualitative overview of AI regarding Sustainable Development through 3 main parts and topics:
- (1) Explaining AI: how to define it, its potential, and its concerns;
- (2) Explaining today's (sustainable development) challenges: what is a society and which ones are concerned, what challenges, and how are they evolving;
- (3) Presenting AI use cases for Sustainable Development.
This work was mainly based on the researches conducted for the redaction of my Master's thesis on a nearly identitical topic.
This report has also been cited in "A Systematic Mapping of Artificial Intelligence Solutions for Sustainability Challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean", published in the IEEE Latin America Transactions peer-reviewed journal: https://latamt.ieeer9.org/index.php/transactions/article/view/6816
- Anmelden, um Kommentare verfassen zu können
- European Union Artificial Intelligence Europe development global EU sustainability policy challenges AI SDGs sustainable development European AI alliance AI HLEG SDG global issue