The Commission is currently planning the Digital Europe programme, which would bring direct investment worth a total of €9.2 billion (subject to the agreement of the Council and the European Parliament) for the deployment of innovative digital technologies in five key areas: supercomputing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, advanced digital skills, and ensuring a wide use of these digital technologies across the economy and society.
What are your views on the orientations of the first two years of the proposed new Digital Europe Programme?
If you would like your voice to be heard on issues such as:
- Should the EU should support Digital Innovation Hubs to help SMEs and local administrations in their digital transition?
- Is it strategically important to have a well-connected network of regional hubs to support SMEs and local administrations in their digital transition?
- How can synergies and complementarity with other sources of public funding, whether from Member States and/or EU programmes be ensured?
- How important do you rate the support for deployment of digital solutions for a clean planet, agri-food, smart communities, intelligent transport, health and care, justice, security or cultural heritage?
Please respond to the on-line consultation by 25th of October: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/have-your-say-future-investment-europes-digital-economy
- Accedi per poter commentare