The Partnership on Urban Mobility is pleased to present its final Action Plan. The nine Actions aim at facilitating a joint effort for more sustainable and efficient urban mobility.
The Actions have been elaborated within four working groups:
- governance and planning
- public transport (including clean buses) and accessibility
- active modes of transport and public space
- new mobility services and innovation
The Partnership also outlines cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships. A Joint Statement of Political and Leading Representatives is attached to the Action Plan.
Please voice your opinion and feedback in the comment section (register to Futurium first) or via email (UA.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.
- Se connecter pour publier des commentaires
- innovation Cross-border Action Plan urban mobility SUMP multi-level governance new mobility services urban vehicle access regulation active mobility public transport