The Partnership on Urban Mobility is pleased to present its final Action Plan. The nine Actions aim at facilitating a joint effort for more sustainable and efficient urban mobility.
The Actions have been elaborated within four working groups:
- Governance and planning
- Public transport (including clean buses) and accessibility
- Active modes of transport and public space
- New mobility services and innovation
The Actions are as follows:
- Reinforcing multi-level cooperation and governance
- Reinforcing the uptake of sustainable urban mobility planning
- Evaluating best practices in convenient access to public transport
- Scaling up innovative clean buses
- Developing guidelines on infrastructure for active mobility supported by relevant funding
- Promoting sustainable and active mobility behaviour
- Reducing diversity of Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVAR)
- Exploring the deployment of New Mobility Services
- Setting up a European framework for fostering urban mobility innovation
The Partnership also outlines cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships.
A Joint Statement of Political and Leading Representatives is attached to the Action Plan.
Read the full document below.
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.