The Security in Public Spaces Partnership is organising a roundtable discussion in the framework of their Action 1: "Developing a Framework for a Self-Assessment tool dedicated to Urban Authorities".
The small-scale roundtable meeting is aimed for:
- practitioners with an understanding of urban safety and/or security, such as representatives of law enforcement or public administration, and;
- experts on the methodology of developing self-assessment tools
On the agenda
Content session (9.30 - 11.00 CET)
An expert will present the study and mapping overview of the current status of the Action for the participants to:
- examine and validate the report on the mapping study on the security data and tools currently being used in cities and regions worldwide with a focus on EU countries;
- examine and discuss the preliminary list of clusters of the indicators, classifications and tools currently being used;
- evaluate the preliminary framework for the self-assessment tool based on the findings of the mapping study and survey
Methodology (11.00 - 12.00 CET)
The participants, especially the experts on methodology will discuss and define the best way to develop the framework into a checklist that could be used as a first version of the self-assessment tool, keeping in mind that the long-term goal is to pave the way for a dashboard serving cities of all sizes.
Join the online meeting on the 9th of April from 9.30 to 12.00 CET.