The online Public Feedback of the Jobs and Skills in the Local Economy Partnership kicks off today, on 25 July 2018.
The Public Feedback represents a unique opportunity for stakeholders to contribute to the ten draft Actions proposed by the Partnership:
- Skills - Next Economy, Education and Skills
- Draft Action 1 - TALENT OFFICE
- Draft Action 2 - FUTURE LABOUR MARKET SKILLS
- Draft Action 3 - THE EUROPEAN PILLAR OF SOCIAL RIGHTS (EPSR) AS A FRAMEWORK FOR THE RECONVERSION TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY
- Draft Action 4 - REGIONAL INNOVATION STRATEGY (RIS3) 2.0
- Draft Action 5 - LONG TERM (LT) INVESTMENTS
- Draft Action 6 - HORIZONTAL ACTION 1: SIMPLIFICATION 2.0
- Capital investments - Valorisation of R&D and Business Locations
- Draft Action 7 - FUNDING DEPRIVED AREAS
- Draft Action 8 - ITI FLEXIBILITY
- Draft Action 9 - CLUSTER OF STATE-AID AND DE-MINIMIS
- Governance - Public Services and Effective local government
Have your say on the Jobs and Skills in the Local Economy draft Actions and join the Public Feedback!
The Action Plan section provides an introduction to the draft Action Plan and summaries of each draft Action. They lead to short questionnaires on EUSurvey - just click on the blue button to share your thoughts on each of the Actions with the Partnership.
Antwort auf Interesting approach. von Giovanni Pineschi