The Partnership on Jobs and Skills in the Local Economy is pleased to present its final Action Plan. The ten Actions aim to improve legislation, funding instruments and knowledge sharing to contribute towards the Union’s long-term objectives of sustainable growth and social, economic and territorial cohesion.
The Partnership has identified three priority areas:
- Skills - Next Economy, Education and Skills
- Capital investments - Valorisation of R&D and Business Locations
- Governance - Public Services and Effective Local Governance
Each of the ten Actions is related to one of these priority areas:
- Talent Office
- Future Labour Market Skills
- The European Pillar of Social Rights (EPSR) as a Framework for the Reconversion Towards a Sustainable Economy
- Regional Innovation Strategy (RIS3) 2.0
- Long Term Investments
- Horizontal Action: Simplification 2.0
- Funding Deprived Areas
- ITI Flexibility
- Cluster of State Aid and De-Minimis
- Job-Oriented Ecosystem
Please note that the order and some Action titles have changed since 2018. The titles presented above are in line with the Table of Actions, which is regularly updated.
The Partnership also outlines cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals.
Read the full document below.
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.