After more than one and a half years of hard work, the Partnership dealing with the inclusion of migrants and refugees into European (urban) societies proudly presents its Action Plan.
The proposed Actions are:
- Recommendations on the protection of unaccompanied minors
- Towards more evidence-based integration policies in cities: setting the agenda, exploring comparable indicators & developing a toolbox for good practice transfer
- Improving access for cities to EU integration funding
- Establishment of an Academy on integration strategies
- Establishment of a European Migrant Advisory Board
- Establishment of Financial Blending Facilities for cities and SMEs
- Improving desegregation policies in European cities
- Further reinforce the role of Microfinance, for instance through blending
Please note that the order and some Action titles have changed since 2018. The titles presented above are in line with the Table of Actions, which is regularly updated.
Furthermore, the Partnership discusses cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships.
Read the full document below.
To find out more in the Action Plan section and on www.inclusionpartnership.com.
Was this information useful? Please let us know via a brief user survey.
- Entrar para colocar comentários
- Inclusion of migrants and refugees Action Plan EU funding blending Microfinance Urban Academy children in migration European Migrant Advisory Board