This Background Paper presents the draft actions developed by the Partnership on Culture / Cultural Heritage and submitted to Public Feedback.
Read all the actions and contribute to the Public Feedback
- Introduction to the draft actions
- Action 1: Data collection and smart use applied to the management of tourist flows
- Action 1.3: Regulating Short Term Rental (STR) Platform in cities
- Action 2: "Cultural Street Invasion, the LocalL and European identity"
- Action 3: "CHIME – Cultural Hubs for Innovation, Modernisation and Enhancement"
- Action 4: "Cultural Reactives”
- Action 5: Collaborative Management to adapt and reuse spaces and buildings for cultural and social innovative development
- Action 6: Strategic Plan for the Culture Enhancement in Urban Framework
- Action 7: Hub and platform for resilience of cultural heritage in urban framework
- Action 8: Resilience and Risk support for urban heritage (with reference to the UNESCO manual on Disaster and Risk Management)
- Action 9: Observatory on culture/cultural heritage and climate change in the urban framework
- Action 10: Regional and integrated approaches to Dissonant Heritage
- Action 11: Identification of cities’ research needs on cultural services and culture for social inclusion
- Action 12: Peer learning activities for city representatives to learn from each other on cultural services fostering social inclusion
- Action 13: Raise awareness for public libraries and their new tasks on a European and National Level
Get more information on the Public Feedback
- Partnerships on Security in Public Space and Culture / Cultural Heritage submit their draft Action Plans to Public Feedback
- Background paper (draft action plan) to the Public Feedback
- What is a Public Feedback