The Urban Agenda Partnership for Air Quality is pleased to present the preliminary results of its work during the workshop “Urban Agenda Partnership for Air Quality: Solutions for healthier cities and regions” on Wednesday 10th of October during the European Week of Regions and Cities (EWRC), including:
- a joint Position Paper in response to the Open Public Consultation to support the Fitness Check of the EU Ambient Air Quality Directives;
- the Code of Good Practices for Cities Air Quality Action Plans, and
- a Communication Toolbox for awareness-raising strategies on air quality issues.
More information on the workshop is available here.
- Εισέλθετε στο σύστημα για να υποβάλετε σχόλια
- health cities toolkit good practice quality Code abstract Plans Position Paper fitness check Ambient Directive