The European Commission together with the AI, Data and Robotics Partnership (Adra) invites you to join Adra's launch event on on Thursday 25 November 2021, 10:00am-12:15pm CET.
The launch event is a direct follow-up of the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding last June between the European Commission and Adra that establishes the co-programmed partnership that will serve as European focal point for AI, Data and Robotics.
We are inviting a panel of high-level speakers from industry, research and policy to provide their view on the opportunities of European AI, Data and Robotics . Additionally, we will be informing you about the upcoming activities and opportunities within the partnership, and present you the membership options of Adra.
10-10:05 am: Opening of the event
10:05-10:15 am: Official opening by the European Commission (top level)
10:15-10:25 am: Official opening by Marina Bill, President of Adra
10:25-10:45 am: Practical presentation on Adra and the AI, Data, and Robotics Partnership
10:45-10:55 am: Videos presenting the founding members
10:55-11:25 am: Keynotes
- Leonore Gewessler – Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Karlo Ressler - Member of the European Parliament and Vice-president of AIDA
- Pekka Ala-Pietilä - Chair of the EU High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence (2018-2020)
11:25-12:10 pm: Panel discussion
- Nozha Boujemaa - Global Digital Ethics and Responsible AI Director at IKEA
- Francesco Ferro – CEO at PAL robotics
- Daniel Sáez Domingo - Strategic Intelligence & Technology Transfer Director at Instituto Tecnológico de Informática and Member of the Board of Directors of Gaia-X
- Christian Guttmann - Head of AI and Data Science at TietoEvry
12:10-12:15 pm: Conclusion