The 6th Annual Transatlantic Digital Economy Conference entitled 'Advancing the digital future: shaping a path for global cooperation?' will take place on Wednesday, 17 October, from 13.30 to 19.00 (CET) at AmCham EU offices in Brussels.
The conference will be opened by European Commission Vice-President Andrus Ansip and gather representatives from both sides of the Atlantic (and beyond) to discuss critical policy questions for the digital economy, including artificial intelligence.
Our panel entitled 'Fostering our digital transformation - the realities of artificial intelligence', will take place from 16.45 to 17.45. Speakers will include:
- Eva Maydell, Member of the European Parliament
- Lucilla Sioli, Director for Artificial Intelligence and Digital Industry, DG Connect, European Commission
- Andreas Hartl, Head of the Division VI B 3 (Artificial Intelligence, Data Economy), Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), Germany
- Stuart McGuigan, Global Head of Johnson and Johnson Technology
- Gerard Smit, Chief Technology Officer IBM Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Moderated by Cate Nymann, Senior Manager Government Affairs and Public Policy, CISCO, and Vice-Chair, AmCham EU Digital Economy Committee
Full programme & registration available at: http://www.amchameu.eu/digital-economy-conference