– Discover state of the art technologies and practice with them (Doker, Puppet, etc)
– Obtain feedback from public administration on your services
– Be in the CloudOpting Public Services Catalogue
– Know if your services are CloudOpting compliant ASAP
– Understand the current trends in the cloud industry.
– Consider new business scenarios to adapt your IT strategy (explore new concepts for public applications and find out how much you can save).
– Enhance your international networks of cities and share experiences and best practice.
– Have a wide range of applications in a catalogue that can be suitable to bid.
– Foster local economic development.- Provide local companies the tools and IT framework with which to grow.
- One Tech Day to migrate your public service application to our MarketPlace and one Networking Day between the Services Providers and Services Subscribers.
- If you have an application for public services, or if you are a public administration who would like to see the lastest innovative applications which could support your local authroity.
- Register to one of the 3 Hacks through the CloudOpting website and if you are selected they will contact you with guidance on how to prepare for the Hackathon.ke
2 November 2016 - 9 November 2016 - 23 November 2016 - 1 December 2016 - check it out!