Before you can interact on Futurium, you need an account. Futurium is using the EU Login user authentication system.
I do not have an EU Login account?
- Click on the Log in button on the to right hand side of your window.
- Click on the Create an account link.
- Fill in First name, Last name, E-mail, ...
- Click on Create an account.
- You will receive an email allowing you to complete the registration process
- Click on the link in the email (you have a maximum of 24 hours to confirm your account)
- Set your password
- You are now logged in to EU Login
- Visit again the Futurium platform and click on the Log in button.
- Please sign the user agreement. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to accept it.
I have already an EU Login account
- Click on the Log in button (you will be sent to an EU login page). If you are already logged in to EU Login, you can skip the following 2 steps.
- Fill in your email address
- Enter your password
- If you did not yet agree on the Futurium user agreement, please go to the bottom of the page to accept it.
Please contact us if you still have issues.