The Commission proposed the 2030 Policy Programme “Path to the Digital Decade” on 15 September 2021. In the coming months, the Council of the EU and the European Parliament will negotiate on the proposal. Your input in this context will be important.
We want to ensure that your needs, ideas and priorities are well heard during the negotiation and implementation of the “Path to the Digital Decade”. That is why, starting today, this space turns into a stakeholder forum to capture it all in one place.
As a member of the Digital Decade Community, you can expect to:
- Discuss digital questions beyond the limited consultation time, and share your vision of a preferred digital future
- Provide input on Europe’s Path to the Digital Decade, including on concrete measures designed and implemented under the future policy programme
- Stay up to date with Digital Decade developments, including existing and proposed EU initiatives in the area of digital skills, infrastructures, businesses, and public services
- Exchange best practices and share your own experience with digital projects
- Access a thematically-structured database of knowledge, best practices and ideas for action
- Establish new relationships and network with members from diverse backgrounds
- Receive invitations to events on Europe’s Digital Decade, and follow them on the platform
What else do you expect from this Community? Let us know in the comments below.