The European Commission would like to invite you to an online information and matchmaking workshop dedicated to the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital programme's call for proposals for ‘5G for Smart Communities’.
The event aims to inform key stakeholders about the call and connect potential project promoters with one another.
The event will include:
- A presentation of the call by the European Commission, including requirements and expectations
- Examples of 5G use cases presented by the GSMA and 5GPPP associations
- 4-minute pitches: participants who are already planning a project for this call are invited to register to make a 4-minute pitch during the workshop, as an opportunity to find partners for their proposal.
- Matchmaking kick-off: from 1 February, registered participants will be able to search for potential project partners and invite them to set up a matchmaking call. Matchmaking will be open from 8 February to 8 March.
Participants will include:
- Telecommunication and technology companies
- Socio-economic drivers proposing 5G use cases (particularly in the areas of health, education, mobility, security, rural development, agriculture and government)
- European networks, associations and representative bodies
- Broadband Competence Offices
- Representatives of the European Institutions
If you would like to participate you can register by clicking here and set up your matchmaking profile. From 1 February, registered participants will be able to search for and contact potential project partners and invite them to set up a matchmaking call.
The European Commission would like to encourage you to share the event with any relevant stakeholders who could be interested in participating.
We look forward to seeing you online.
Recording and slides available here: CEF Digital workshop - 5G for smart communities matchmaking: Recording & slides | Shaping Europe’s digital future (europa.eu)