What the Digital Decade means at the local level -
Moving from smart cities to interconnected territories
The session will try and provide a holistic approach on smart communities, incorporating from networking to infrastructure, data & cybersecurity, connecting key technologies with the most promising use cases identified in France whilst highlighting specificities of each territory.
It can inform policy officers and stakeholders of the best digital strategy to address some of the pressing needs at the local level to contributing to the green deal.
The session is organised around the presentation and discussion with EC and external panellists about the French report for “Ministère de l’Economie, des Finances et de la Relance” that called, in the framework of the French Presidency of the EU, for a major study to be carried out on the reality of the deployment of smart territory tools and methods in France.
The aim of the study was twofold: contribute to the definition of a possible French smart territory model and produce recommendations to promote its definition.
The session will have two parts, presentation and panel discussions:
- Towards a European model of smart cities
- Digital enablers for a cross sector, cities and borders ecosystem based on data
Moderator: Mr Eddy HARTOG
Presenting the report:
- Mr Jacques Priol
- Ms Aurélie Legrand
- Mr Joël Gombin
- Mr Guillaume Martin
- Mr Eric PETERS (Dir B)
- Ms Alessandra Zini (SME Alliance)
- Ms Dr. Ir. Haydee S. Sheombar (Erasmus University)
- Ms Patrizia SULIS, (JRC/B3)
- Ms Cristina COSMA, (DG CNECT/D2)
- Mr Federico MILANI, (DG CNECT/G1)
- A hozzászóláshoz be kell jelentkezni
- smart community