Join us on March 7th for the beginning of the first ever MOOC of Interreg!
The course, of which the first edition will run between 7 March and 24 April, is the result of a collaboration between the European Commission and a consortium led by the University of Strasbourg.
A MOOC is a Massive Open Online Course: a university-level course that is fully online which anyone, anywhere, can attend. It is an innovative tool, exploiting the potential for technology to enhance educational opportunities, for promoting knowledge sharing at a higher education level.
This MOOC Interreg course aims to:
- Enhance Europeans’ knowledge of territorial cooperation in Europe
- Promote knowledge building about its contexts and its impacts, namely by fostering a wider adoption by higher education and research organisations, of research lines addressing European Territorial Cooperation in all its dimensions
The course is split into four sections which will respectively:
- Position territorial cooperation in Europe in its historical context.
- Present existing European policies in the field of territorial cooperation.
- Explore Interreg's influence shaping policy in the areas of: health, spatial planning, environment, culture, mobility.
- Evaluate how territorial cooperation is concretely practised by actors on the ground.
It is open to everyone and free of charge.The course runs for 6 weeks, for a total of 18h (3h/week).
To find out more information please visit http://interregmooc.csd.auth.gr/