Join us on Friday 10th December, to launch thepublication of five b-solutions booklets that can help you learn more about cross-border cooperation, and opportunities to enhance it.
This 1-hour celebration will involve representatives of DG REGIO, participants involved in b-solutions, experts, including copywriters involved in the process, and AEBR presenting these booklets and discussing the knowledge gained.
An initiative launched by the European Commission’s DG REGIO and the Association of European Border Regions (AEBR), b-solutions addresses the legal and administrative obstacles hindering cross-border cooperation along the EU internal land borders.
The event agenda is as follows:
- Greetings message from the European Commission, Slawomir Tokarski, Director at the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy, Unit European Territorial Cooperation, Macro-regions, Interreg and Programme Implementation I (REGIO.D)
- Message from the Association of European Border Regions, Karl-Heinz Lambertz, President of Parliament of the German-speaking community of Belgium and President of the Association of European Border Regions (AEBR)
- Testimonial from an Advise Case: The experience of the Svinesundkommittee, Ms Annika Daisley, Project Manager Border obstacles/ Border opportunities at the Svinesundskommittén (SE/NO)
- Testimonial by a legal expert: The perspective of the advisers by Gyula Ocskay, Secretary General of the Central European Service for Cross-Border Initiatives (CESCI)
- Interview to the copywriters: How to communicate about cross-border cooperation? With Dorothee Fischer, Senior Communications Expert; Co-founder and CEO of Legado Sharpe and Fischer, and Caitlin Boucher, International Development Cooperation and Spanish-English Translation Specialist
Q&As will be organised in between the presentations.
To receive the link to Zoom, please register here: https://forms.gle/fAAC28mDXBCqDV49A
We will send the link to participate in the Zoom call on Friday to registered people.