As part of the #EURegionsWeek, DG REGIO will present the new report “EU border regions: Living labs of European integration”.
This report shows the need, and the potential, of taking action towards solutions that look at the whole of a cross-border region as one, instead of two separate parts. It focus on four broad clusters of cooperation:
- Resilience through deeper institutional cooperation
- More and better cross-border public services
- Vibrant cross-border labour market
- Border regions for the European Green Deal
Beyond the report, the session shows how different institutions are addressing the need to act to exploit the potential of border regions, with coherent actions and policy.
The Association of European Border Regions brings testimonies of how the b-solutions initiative is paving the way for effective provision of cross-border public services.
- evidence and data health Information services transport Multilingualism employment education institutional matters b-solutions green deal