Following the important results achieved with the first two sets of projects and cases, the Commission services and AEBR are now launching a third phase of b-solutions.
This will allow for two more calls for b-solutions cases in 2020.
Our dual aim is clear:
- To contribute to finding specific solutions to existing problems in cross-border regions;
- To demonstrate that addressing obstacles that hamper interactions in cross-border regions is possible and has a great impact for their development.
Concerning the details:
- We are planning to launch two calls, of a similar nature to the second one;
- These calls are meant to be launched on Q2/2020 and Q4/2020. Please note however that these dates may need to be adapted given the current pandemic.
- Further details will be published here, in the Pilot Projects group of the Boosting Border Regions platform.
You can start planning your applications. Prospective applicants may wish to consult the text of the (closed) second call of proposals for a better understanding of the nature of the call. It should be noted that this is merely indicative. Upcoming calls for b-solutions will not necessarily be in every aspect identical to previous ones.