EIT Health is excited to invite you to the final EIT Health Matchmaking event of the year, this time focused on how to define new models to deliver healthcare, and implementing robust analysis of databases that are already in place. At the centre of this will be the concept of value-based healthcare, where success measures are based on patient outcomes and the shift from treatment to prevention.
The two flagships and challenges are:
- New models to deliver healthcare
- Harnessing the full potential of health data for innovation
- Be inspired by experts in High Value Care, new healthcare delivery models and health data for innovation and discover some best in practise use cases
- Hear from leading biobanks and health registers - find out how to access data and samples and discover some best in practise use cases
- Matchmake and schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss current project proposals and plan for future ones
- Meet the EIT Health team to learn more about the two flagships calls
- Ask further questions and receive bespoke support from EIT Health about our call for projects, our platforms or any other EIT Health initiatives.
Where: Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn
Click here to see the full agenda
- Accedi per poter commentare