Call for applications:
One of the key aspects of the IN-4-AHA project is enhancing knowledge and innovation sharing among European stakeholders active in the AHA innovation space. Twinnings are a crucial part of this ambition, being capacity building activities between two different organizations, where one develops an innovative practice, and other implements it.
In the European Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA) context, these organizations are usually from different regions/countries, the first being called the Originator, and the second one, the Adopter. The IN-4-AHA consortium, in its efforts to develop a new and improved scale up model, will foster 10 twinning activities among EIP on AHA Reference Sites.
A budget of of 5.000 euros per twinning, depending on the expenses and activities to be carried out. For instance, to fund costs with travel, accommodation, public and private transport in and from the nearest airport and hotel or the Originator/Adopters addresses.
What types of Innovative practices are we looking for?
Innovative practices to be scaled and transferred should also be aligned with any of the following goals and the link with the goal (or goals) should be clearly outlined in the application:
- Improving the monitoring of health and care systems performance.
- Increasing availability of practical solutions co-created with end-users and stakeholders as well as ecosystem wide business models.
- Improving the capacity to plan and carry out efficient investments in health and care systems at national/regional level.
- Evidence-based strategies and policies on transforming health and care systems.
- Increasing leadership of European researchers in the relevant field by increasing digital and health literacy among citizens and health and care practitioners.
-Increasing capacity-building efforts to facilitate the use of a common language among relevant stakeholders.
Who can apply?
Any stakeholder, as long as they have a reference status themselves, or are a part of a reference site (proved through a letter of support from the managing entity/coordinator of the respective Reference Site, or a link to the RS website where the organization is clearly represented).
Please apply before 10 December 2021 via this link.
In case you prefer not to use Google Forms, you can download the attached word file, fill out your application, and send it to email@example.com
In case of questions, please consult the attached FAQ and/or list of EIP on AHA Reference Sites.