Innovation Networks for Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA) is an EU-funded Horizon 2020 Coordination and Support Action (CSA) that contributes to the cross-border scale-up of tested and ready-to-use applications in health and social care. The project brings together both the supply and the demand sides as well as the end-users, engages with local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups and organisations. The main outcome of this cooperation is an innovation scale-up model that is validated by stakeholders and complemented by a clear implementation roadmap, an innovation impact evaluation toolkit, and a strategy for long-term investments.
IN-4-AHA is organizing an online matchmaking event to reinforce the links between the development of solutions by companies, start-ups, and researchers – the supply side, and bridge a gap with the expectations and needs of care providers, policymakers, insurers and other potential buyers of these products and services – the demand side. This event takes place on 29 and 30 November, from 11:00 to 18:00 consisting of 1-on-1 meetings lasting 15 minutes, with 5 minutes break in between. Each attendant can have 12 slots per day for these meetings.
What to expect
- Meet new technologies, products and services
- Accelerate technology adoption
- Empower organization with new solutions
- Meet a new partner or a new provider
- Engage in tech experimentation through pilots and proofs of concept
- Discover investment opportunities
How will it happen?
- Register yourself in the event, filling the registration form
- We will match the Need Owners (demand) with the Solution Providers (supply)
- You will receive(Need Owners) or make(Solution Providers) meeting requests
- You decide with whom you want to meet and approves the invites
- Join the event platform on the 29th and 30th of November
- Participate in the scheduled 1-to-1 meetings
- Schedule follow up with your potential partners
- Provide feedback for each meeting